Below you will find our list of online casino sites that accept Skrill deposits from UK players in February 2024. Each website is fully regulated and licensed in the UK for a safe gaming experience!
100% Welcome Bonus Up To £50 + 50 Free Spins On Book Of Dead Slot
18+. New players only, Wagering requirements apply. Game restrictions apply. Full terms apply. – Casushi Review
100% Bonus, Up To £100 & 100 Spins
New Players Only 18+. Minimum Deposit: £20. Maximum Offer: 100% Bonus up to £100 & 100 Spins on Starburst. Players will be credited with 20 Spins per day, across 5 days. Bonus & Spins winnings must be wagered 35x before withdrawal. Spins expire after 5 days. Promo Code: PLAY100. Withdrawal & full T&Cs apply. Valid until 31/12/2022. www.begambleaware.org. – Atlantic Spins Review
100% Up To 50 Mega Spins
* First Deposit Only. Minimum deposit: £10. Game: Spina Colada, Spin Value: £1. WR 60x spin winnings amount (only Slots count) within 30 days. Max bet is 10% (min £0.10) of the spin winnings amount or £5 (lowest amount applies). Spins must be used and/or Bonus must be claimed before using deposited funds. First Deposit/Welcome Bonus can only be claimed once every 72 hours across all Casinos. Bonus Policy applies. – EU Casino Review
£300 Bonus On 1st Two Deposits
New customers only. Minimum deposit of £10 required. Wagering requirement is 45x bonus amount. 100% up to £100 on 1st deposit. 50% up to £200 on 2nd deposit. Bonus funds are valid for 30 days. Live casino, table games and video poker do not contribute to wagering requirements. When playing with bonus funds maximum bet is £5. Welcome bonus is excluded for deposits with Skrill/Neteller. Full T&Cs apply. 18+. BeGambleAware.org – Hyper Casino Review
Online Casino London
Mega Reel - Win Up To 500 Free Spins On Starburst
NEW PLAYERS ONLY, MIN DEPOSIT £10.00, £8.00 MAX WIN PER 10 SPINS, MAX BONUS EQUAL TO LIFETIME DEPOSITS (UP TO £250.00), 65X WAGERING REQUIREMENTS AND FULL T&CS APPLY – Online Casino London Review
Up To £200 Sign-Up Bonus + 100 Free Spins
Applies only to new depositing players. 18+. Minimum deposit: £10. Welcome Package split over 3 deposits. 35x Wagering requirement applies to match up bonus. 100 spins split to 20 spins a day for 5 days. Spins credited in specific games. Spins expire after 24 hours. 50x Wagering requirement applies to spins. Terms and Conditions apply. – Queen Play Review
100% Up To £50 + 20 Bonus Spins On Book Of Dead
18+. New players only. 100% bonus on first deposit up to £50 plus 20 bonus spins. Min. first deposit £20. Max bonus £50. Max bonus bet £5. Max bonus cash-out £500. Wagering requirement of 40x to cash out. Game restrictions apply. Further Terms Apply. – Peachy Games Review
What is Skrill
You might have heard of Skrill before but what exactly is it? It’s a way to spend money online without the hassle of using your credit card. Skrill casinos have been around for a while and is one of the most popular ways to make a casino deposit. A Skrill casino is a website that accepts Skrill as a deposit method. A wide variety of Skrill casinos exist and some even offer dedicated bonuses for the payment method. You can use skrill to make a deposit at any of the top casinos on this page
Skrill is an online payment method that lets you send & receive money all around the world. It was founded 10 years ago, and it’s owned by Skrill Group Limited, which is headquartered in London. You can use Skrill to pay for many things online and Skrill is a great payment option for online gambling. Daniel Klein and Benjamin Kullmann launched Moneybookers in 2001, initially known as Moneybookers.com. Five years later the company acquired Skrill, which was previously owned by NETeller. The Moneybookers name is no longer being used as of 2009.
Skrill has more than 15 million customers across 200 countries worldwide and employs over 300 people across Europe at their offices in London, Malta and Sheffield. One of the first companies that integrated Skrill into their casino banking system was EuroGrand Casino, which made its debut in 2007. Shortly after, many other big names joined the list including Betfair Casino and 888 Casino.
Why Choose a Skrill Casino
It is free to open a skrill account and Skrill also allows you to upload funds using debit or credit cards. Skrill charges no fees to use their services for transferring money between accounts and sending money to other people, but it does charge a small fee for receiving money. But the main reason you should choose a skrill casino is because of its security features which are far superior to many other online payment methods out there.
UK casino sites that accept payment through Skrill generally offer this payment option because it is one of the most secure and recognized methods in the world. Skrill takes its security very seriously. Skrill is one of the most secure payment methods in the world and has been protecting people’s money from fraud for many years. They use the same high-security measures that online banks use to ensure your money is safe.
Skrill will only accept fully regulated and UK Gambling Commission licenced casino sites to use its payment platform and no unlicensed or rogue casino sites are allowed to use Skrill as a payment option. giving players extra reassurance. Skrill also offers players protection against unauthorised or fraudulent use of their accounts and uses Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode to check every transaction for extra security which provides players with additional reassurance.
A clear advantage is an ability for you to contact customer service in several different languages, including English, Spanish and German. Anyone who speaks one of these languages will have an easier time contacting support with skrill than if they were dealing with other e-wallets
How to Create an Account with Skrill
It’s easy to set up an account, all you need is a valid email address or phone number. They have a quick & easy signup process with no long forms to fill out or ID verification needed to create an account.
Just follow these simple steps to set up a Skrill account.
- Visit the Skrill website and Click the “Register” button at the top of the page.
- Enter your details on the official skrill website, make sure you use a valid email address or phone number to register.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your account, make sure you do this for your account to be activated
- To fully authenticate your new account, Skrill will send you a verification code which must be inputted into your Skrill dashboard. Skrill also requires you to upload your ID and proof of address, which can be your passport, drivers licence or national ID card.
Depositing Funds into Skrill
Before you can make a Skrill casino deposit you must first load funds into your Skrill wallet, this can be done in many different ways.
- Direct Deposit – you can attach your bank account to Skrill and use the funds in your Skrill wallet to place a casino deposit direct from your bank account.
- Debit Card – you can use your debit card to load funds into your Skrill account and then use the money in your wallet to make a casino deposit.
- Other E-wallets – you can make a casino deposit straight from your e-wallet by transferring the money from there directly to your Skrill account.
Making a Casino Deposit with Skrill
Making a Skrill casino deposit is very easy and only takes around 30 seconds to complete. To make a Skrill casino deposit you just need to follow a few simple steps
- Visit the ‘cashier’ or ‘banking’ area of your chosen online casino
- Select the Skrill Deposit option and input the amount you would like to deposit
- If it is the first time depositing with Skrill you will need to enter the email address you registered with skrill.
- Press submit and the funds will be transferred to your casino player balance account instantly
Making A Skrill Casino Withdrawal
To get your hands on any winnings you can withdraw funds straight from your casino account into your Skrill Wallet in a few easy steps.
- Visit the casino’s banking area and locate and click the withdrawal button
- You will then be asked which method you would like to use, select Skrill
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and submit
- The withdrawal will be processed as per the casino T&C’s & credited to your Skrill account.
If it is your first casino withdrawal you will be asked to submit certain documents to verify your identity, online casino sites in the UK must do this by law to help prevent fraud & money laundering. Once you have submitted any documents the casino requests, your funds will show in your Skrill wallet a soon as the documents are processed which usually takes around 24-48 hours. You will only need to submit your documentation once and all further Skrill casino withdrawals should be instant.
Withdrawing Money from Skrill
Once your casino winnings are in your skrill account you have many options, you can transfer them to your registered bank account, transfer them to a different e-wallet or even deposit them into a different Skrill casino. Skrill also offers an optional pre-paid Master card which can be used in conjunction with your Srill account enabling you the have instant access to your balance ATM’s and contactless payments in shops and businesses around the world that accept MasterCard.
Advantages of Skrill Casinos
Skrill is a great payment method for online gambling because it lets you deposit money quickly into your online casino account. Skrill has many benefits which are listed below:
Instant Deposits & Withdrawals – You can deposit any amount of money into your casino account instantly and most Skrill casinos allow you to withdraw instantly into your Skrill account providing you have completed the casino’s KYC and anti-money laundering checks.
- Fee-Free – You can send and receive money with Skrill for free. There are no fees to open a skrill account and there is also no fee for receiving money through your skrill account.
- Security – Skrill has an excellent track record when it comes to security. There have never been any complaints about the theft of Skrill funds since it was created.
- Easy to use – Setting up an account is very simple, you only need to enter your details and verify your email address or phone number. This couldn’t be easier!
Skrill Casino Games
The best Skrill casinos offer a huge choice of classic and traditional casino games from all the top developers. here we have a look at the most popular games currently available in our top Skrill casino sites.
Blackjack is one of the most popular casino games in the world. Skrill Blackjack has many different variants that offer different rules and game-play. The most popular Skrill Blackjack is the Atlantic City BlackJack which you can find in the best Skrill casinos.
Roulette fans will be pleased to hear that Skrill Roullet come in many different versions including European, American and French Roulette. This is one of the most popular and well-known casino games in the world.
Skrill Video Poker Games
Video poker players have a great choice of games to choose from at Skrill casinos including Jacks or Better, Deuces Wild and many others so you will never be short of a game to play.
Skrill slots vary from simple 3 reel slots with only a few winning combinations through to advanced HD video slots with bonus rounds and free spins Skrill casinos offer hundreds of top Video slots powered by big-name developers like Netent, Microgaming & Playtech you can play top titles like Starburst and Rainbow Riches with Skrill Slots you can fund your wallet and be playing in minutes.
Skrill Live Casino Games
Live casinos are becoming more popular every day. It is easy to understand why with features including live chat support, HD streaming video and interactive shuffle cards it’s no wonder that players are flocking to Skrill Live casinos in their thousands. Major software developers such as Pragmatic Play and Microgaming have taken live casino games to a whole new level with exciting live variants of Roulette, Blackjack and Baccarat to name a few. There are also exciting live gameshows such as deal or no deal and they can all be funded with live casino Skrill deposits.
Skrill Mobile Casino Games
Skrill mobile casino deposits and withdrawals are easy using Skrill on any mobile device and make it simple to play your favourite slots, blackjack, roulette and other games anywhere you go! Many mobile casinos take Skrill deposits at the press of a button on your smartphone or tablet. All the casinos listed on this page are fully compatible with Android smartphones and ios iPhones and they all accept Skrill.
Skrill Pros & Cons
There are many benefits to using skrill and one or two flaws, let’s weigh up the pros and cons of the Skrill e-wallet.
Pros of Skrill
- Instant Deposits & Withdrawals – You can instantly deposit & withdraw funds into your casino account providing you have completed KYC and anti-money laundering checks.
- Popular Choice for Gamblers – many online casinos accept Skrill as a payment method because so many people use it.
- Widely Accepted – Skrill is one of the most widely used e-wallets meaning more and more online businesses, especially casinos are accepting Skrill payments.
- Skrill MasterCard – You can also obtain a Skrill MasterCard which can be used as an alternative to (or in conjunction with) Skrill.
- Flat Rates – You pay a flat rate for each transaction you make using Skrill and the exchange rates are very competitive too.
Cons of Skrill
- Higher Withdrawal Fees – Compared to Neteller and some other e-wallets, Skrill charges high fees for withdrawals to credit or debit cards.
- Fewer Deposit Methods – There are fewer deposit methods associated with Skrill than other e-wallets such a Neteller and Paysafecard.
Alternative Payment Methods
There are of course a number of alternative casino deposit methods that are safe and highly regarded. Let’s take a look at some of the best:
- Neteller – Neteller’s popularity is sky-rocketing with online gamblers because of its ease of use, high-security standards and fast deposits & withdrawals.
- PayPal – PayPay is most defiantly the biggest e-wallet in the world and it is also one of the most widely accepted deposit methods for online casinos in the UK.
- ecoPayz – Ecpayz has some great features which make it an attractive alternative to Skrill; its transaction fees are low, it’s available on many gambling websites, you can withdraw directly onto your credit/debit
- Paysafecard – Paysafecard is another good option for UK casino players and works in a similar way to Skrill. Paysafecard fees are also very competitive.
- Trustly – Trustly is a great online banking solution and one of the most popular in Scandinavian countries. Trustly has the advantage of being able to deposit instantly into your casino account.
Using Skrill is a safe and easy way for you to make casino deposits quickly and easily, but there are other payment methods available too. The important thing is that these services are reliable, secure and offer instant transactions. Our list of casinos that accept skrill are all fully licenced with the UK gambling commission and have been fully tested by us. They also have a very high reputation in the gambling industry and you can be confident that they will provide a great gambling experience.
Skrill Casino FAQ
Which online casinos accept Skrill?
There are currently over 250 UK licensed online casinos that accept Skrill. On this page, we have narrowed down our list of skrill casinos to only the best UK online gambling sites
What are Casino Deposit Limits with Skrill
This can vary at each casino and we recommend you should check the casino’s terms and conditions
Can I withdraw Casino winnings using Skrill?
Some casinos allow both deposits and withdrawals using Skrill but others do not. We recommend you should check with the casino in question before making a Skrill deposit.
What are the fees for using Skrill?
This can vary between casinos and we recommend you should check the casino’s terms and conditions, however, if there is a fee, it is normally a flat fee and not too expensive.